1. Choose your business category*
Choose the business activity that you would like to carry out in the UAE. Aside from helping you identify the location and licence that best suit your company, this will also help you get a better estimate of the cost of your company setup.
2. Choose your preferred jurisdiction *
This will have the biggest impact on your final proposal, but is also required based on your choice of activity and whether you need to be based in the mainland or not.
3. How many owners/shareholders will your company have? *
The number of owners/shareholders your company will have can help in identifying the most suitable legal structure for your company, as well as the number of residence visas you will require.
4. How many residence visas will you need? *
In addition to residence visas for your shareholders, you can apply for residence visas for your employees and family members.
5. What type of office space do you need? *
Depending on the nature of your business, will you need a flexi-desk, a co-working space or an entire office space? This is an important factor in calculating your total setup cost.
6. What's your nationality? *
7. Your Full name & Current City *
8. Please provide your contact information so we can send a copy of the estimate to you. *
We will take into account all the information you’ve provided to give you a clear estimate of your business setup.
9. When do you plan to start your business? *
10. Have you got a quote already? *
If you have already made some inquiries about your business setup in the UAE, please let us know. We have a ‘beat any equivalent offer’ policy and we will be able to inform you of the best possible price.